16 Things Only a Bulldog Owner Will Understand
Life is better with a bulldog.
You know it. Every bulldog owner knows it. Here are 16 things that only a bulldog mom or dad will appreciate.
1. There’s just something SUPER special about bulldogs.
2. Others may think bulldogs are ugly or mean, but you know better.
3. You can’t look at a bulldog’s wrinkly face and not think “Awww. Isn’t he precious?!”
4. You hear a bulldogs adorable snorts and grunts and your heart melts a little.
They speak their own unique language.
5. Nothing cheers you up more than seeing your bulldog’s excited “welcome home!” wobble
6. Bulldogs make the best couch snuggle buddies.
7. And the most love-able travel companions.
8. Others may think bulldogs aren’t athletic or graceful, but you know otherwise.
Could you jump that fence? We think not.
9. They’re great with kids.
They’re so gentle. And they have more patience than most humans.
10. And they’re not lazy.
They work hard when they’re motivated.
11. No matter how big they get, they’ll always want to be your “baby.”
12. Whenever you come across another bulldog, you have to stop and say hello. Every. Single. Time.
13. Bulldogs are the best sleepers (and the funniest).
14. Bulldogs may be stubborn. And they may try your patience from time to time…
It’s hard to stay mad though. Even when bulldogs are misbehaving, they can be hysterical. Bulldogs are such comedians!
15. But at the end of the day, the slobber and the stinky farts (and oh my God are they stinky) are all worth it.
16. Because your bulldog is your best friend.
17. And you can never have too many.
About Cascade Bulldogs: Cascade Bulldogs is a blog dedicated to providing fun and educational information about bulldogs (or “English bulldogs,” as they are often referred). The blog is managed by Gail and Eddie, bulldog owners and breeders who live in the Seattle, Washington, area.